Saturday, October 23, 2010

Social Media

I am getting out of my comfort zone, and networking with people who enjoy social media. It is one thing for me to say that I am interested in social media and another for me to actually interact with people face to face. I enjoy social media platforms such as;Twitter,Facebook, and LinkedIn.

Although, I like social media I can find my self hiding behind my computer, and not getting out into the world and actually talking to the people. So yesterday, I went to a Social Media Breakfast Club, ,and met some really great people who know how to use social media platforms.

The speaker was Ernest BararicErnest Bararicm and he was fantastic. I really encourage you to go to his website and have a look. He talked about how important it is to engage with your audience, and how to interact. Baracic is a social media consultant and if interested in what he has to say follow him on Twitter

I am sure there are a few people out there who feel the same way that I do! I sometimes get on my computer, and create dialogues with people all over the world, but never leave my house. Joining this group, has given me the courage to get out and enjoy people who enjoy the same things as I do. I am so happy I did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment